Friday, November 4, 2011

Just a thought in space...

Well, Its been a couple weeks since I posted anything. Life has been, well has been LIFE... Been working alot, and having to do alot of homework, I also started selling Scentsy. Still can't get my mind to stop racing. I could be so extremely busy, but It never fails, my mind goes right back to Daddy..

This weekend is gonna be rough for us three girls. But most of all Exstremly rough for my mother. This weekend marks my Parents 40th weeding anniversary. I could never imagine being with one person for so long, and then being sepereted after 40 years. Rob and I have only been together for a lil over a year and I still can't imagine being away from him.

My parents had their ups and downs. Mostly ups, as far as I can remember. The world works in a crazy way. Its lets people spend so many years together to just rip them apart. Its something, as usual, I will never understand. Now the thing is, I really don't know how to comfort my mom. I know the pain that I feel for losing my dad, but as far as her pain is much greater than I will ever know.

These past couple months, as well as the next few months, are going to totally bite the big one. First, It started with losing dad in August, then it was Bry and I's birthday in September, Dad's birthday in October, Mom and Dad's anniversary, as well as Thanksgiving in November, and to end this year Christmas in December...

For now this is all I am going to divulge....

Much Crazy Love...
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment